|Whether you’re into media relations, content strategies and tactics, or visual storytelling, PWR’s Resource Center is loaded with infographics, whitepapers, slideshows and more. We’ve dropped a few of our faves below—feel free to peruse and share. Can't find what you’re looking for? Send us your thoughts. We’re always working on new content designed to share our thoughts and knowledge with our valued friends like you.
Media Relations Media Relations best practices is one of our favorite topics. Our annual journalist surveys are handy resources for PR pros wondering about journalists’ news release preferences, social media usage and more. And we’re full of ideas for improving your digital media relations efforts. Here are three media relations assets we think you PR pros might find useful…
• How to Make Journalists Happy & Earn More Positive Coverage Doing It – A Whitepaper
• 5 Ways to Add Sizzle to Your PR Pitch
• Anatomy of a Rock Star News Release
Content Marketing Strategies & Tactics
We are equally geeked out about content marketing strategies and tactics. No matter who your audience is, using content to share your expertise, thought leadership and humor is a great way to grow relationships online. Here are a few of our favorite pieces of content on content…because irony is fun!
• Mapping Out a Content Strategy – A Whitepaper
• Do I Really Have to Do this Content Thing – A Flowchart
• Metrics that Matter
As Steve Jobs once said, “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” Using visuals to tell your brand story is a must so check out these resources designed to help you think through how to tell your visual brand story in ways that connect emotionally with your target audience…
• Design Thinking for Better Visual Storytelling – A Whitepaper
• Visual Storytelling – A Checklist
• Why Visual Storytelling is a Must for Any Brand
We hope these resources are handy. Want more? Follow PWR on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn—we always enjoy getting to know our friends better!